Monday, October 11, 2021

absolute gift of wonder

 Wednesday, October 6, 2021 (7:10 a.m.)

Holy God,


Thank You for curiosity. Yes, Lord. Thank You for the opportunity to wonder. Mm, yes. Thank You for this absolute gift of wonder.


Father, I am trying something new to me this morning. Rather than berate myself for my curious thinking, I’m bringing it to You. As the gift I’m thinking it to be. A genuine gift of awe and wonder. Thank You Father.


Asking You to go before, behind, beneath, beside, above and within me, completely encompassing me with Your Truth.


Proverbs 3:5-6 The Message.


♪Trust In The Lord with all your heart And lean not on your own understanding In ALL your ways acknowledge Him And He shall direct your path♪


♪Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord God Almighty…♪ [Revelation Song]


No comments:

Post a Comment