Saturday, October 2, 2021

seeking first

 Saturday, October 2, 2021 ( 6:29 a.m.)

Blessed, Holy God,


Thank You.


You provide us our every need. We are to seek first Your kingdom and what You want (Matthew 6:33). That’s what I’m doing right now. Seeking You first.


Father, I know the things I want. Healing for others. I don’t know Your plan. Or Your best. You do (Jeremiah 29:11). I surrender it all to You. Your best. Your will. Your way.


♪Seek Ye First♪

♪I Surrender All♪

♪Thy Will Be Done♪


Holy God, I love the ways You speak to us. Like just now. Reading in The Passion Translation. The very next verse. “Refuse to worry about tomorrow, but deal with each challenge that comes your way, one day at a time. Tomorrow will take care of itself” (Matthew 6:34).


Yes please Lord. We have our eyes set on You. Not our concerns.


Paul told the believers in Philippi, “Know this: my God will also fill every need you have according to His glorious riches in Jesus the Anointed, our Liberating King” (Philippians 4:19 The Voice).


Keep our eyes on You Dearest Lord. Knowing. Trusting. Believing that “we can be sure that every detail in our lives of love for God is worked into something good” (Romans 8:28 The Message).


Guided up two verses (26-27). Over to New Living Translation. “And the Holy Spirit helps us in our distress, For we don’t even know what we should pray for, nor how we should pray. But the Holy Spirit prays for us with groanings that cannot be expressed in words. And the Father who knows all hearts knows what the Spirit is saying, for the Spirit pleads for us believers in harmony with God’s own will.”


Your best. Your will. Your healing. Your kingdom. Your righteousness. The Spirit’s comfort. Help. Advocacy. New heart. Guidance. Empowerment. These things I pray in Jesus’ name. I love You. Amen.

(318 words ~ 7:31 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment