Monday, October 11, 2021

♪ Chains! ♪

 Monday, October 11, 2021 (6:08 a.m.)

Holy, Holy God,


Thank You. Praise You.


I’m here seeking Your guidance. Your will. Your way.


Waking up with a start. Singing one word. ♪ Chains! ♪


Isaiah 52:1-2; 58:6-12

Jeremiah 40:4-5


Lord, I am here honestly ♪seek[ing] first the kingdom of God (Matthew 6:33) and Your righteousness…♪ Yes Lord. I am asking, seeking, knocking (Matthew 7:7) for Your guidance and direction.


I long to walk with You. Freed from all chains of the past.


The more I read Your Word (Romans 6:6) the more I nod my head in agreement. Father, thank You for the freedom Jesus’ death and resurrection provided. Teach me to use that freedom well this day.


Freed from every single chain that could keep me bound. I love You Lord. I need and want You. Thank You. Praise You. Use me. Amen.

(152 words ~ 7:20 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment