Wednesday, September 29, 2021

God's words

Wednesday, September 29, 2021 (6:08 a.m.)


Words. Promises. Truth. Power.


Holy God,


Thank You! I get to sit. Read. Search. Find. Wonder. Wander. Contemplate. Rejoice. All because of You. Your Truth. Your promises. Your Power. Your Word.


Psalm 12 (especially verse 6); 19 (11-14). Proverbs 16 (21, 24, 27).

(6:56 a.m.)

Reading. Singing. Meditating. Choosing. Asking. Praising.


Guide me this day I pray. So many choices. So much opportunity. Do all You must. In. With. By. Through. For. Your people are in need of Your presence. Show Yourself as only You know is best.


♪Father, I adore You, Lay my life before You; How I love You… Jesus,… Spirit,…♪ Thank You that we get to sing to You. Learn of and from Your teachings.


(8:00 a.m.)


Continue comforting, healing, advocating, “new-hearting” and empowering each of us as You know is necessary. We are all in such need of learning to apply Your great and glorious words to and for us.


I love You. I need You. I want You. I thank You. Use me.


♪Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path…♪ (Psalm 119:105). Amen!

(183 words ~ 8:05 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment