Friday, September 24, 2021

Somewhere.

Friday, September 24, 2021 (6:19 a.m.)

Good morning Lord,


Please talk with me this morning about all the thoughts and feelings I’m experiencing. There’s joy in there. Somewhere. Tangled among all the open-ended loose ends.

(7:02 a.m.)


Smiling, I thank You. Looking to You settles my thinking. And then comes a song.


What is it? A note here and there. A whole phrase. Missing words. And a line. ♪… to say that You’re my God♪


Easy find. Thank You Lord.


Here I Am to Worship Here I am to bow down Here I am to say that You’re my God You’re altogether lovely All together worthy All together wonderful to me♪


Thank You Father. Because I come to You with no clarity. No set purpose or direction. You guide me to places I’d never find any other way. A completely new to me children’s song.


I’m All Wrapped Up, …tied up, …tangled up in Jesus …in God♪


I find it easy to think critically of myself. And then I learn others do too. Thank You Lord.


My thoughts may very well get tangled. And the Holy Spirit is right here to straighten them out to You (Romans 8:26). Thank You Father.


Yes. Thank and praise You Lord!


Quoting a faith story I found online speaks clearly to this. “Our God is three in one, and each aspect of God blesses our lives. When we are tangled up - intertwined - in Him, His love, and His will, we can rest securely in His peace. What joy!”


I told You the joy was in here somewhere! Sometimes I just need to trust. Giving completely in to Your goodness and Your grace to find it.


Use me this day Dearest Lord. Exactly as You know is best. Putting one foot in front of the other. On my way to You.


I love You. Thank You. Amen.

(317 words ~ 7:50 a.m.)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment