Wednesday, September 8, 2021

♪I Look to You♪

 Wednesday, September 8, 2021 (6:01 a.m.)

Cranky. Crotchety.


Blessed God,


I’m looking to You to change my attitude. Yes Lord. Mm, yes. I’m looking to You.


(6:31 a.m.)


Father, I look to You and learn there is a worship song named precisely that. ♪I Look to You♪ What an honor. And privilege. We can come to You exactly as we are. Thank you Lord.


During the early morning hours I was singing to You about having ♪…Been Redeemed♪ I was sure that was how we would start our time together.


Thank You for again reminding me that I don’t know what I think I know. I get to turn everything over to You. Asking You to sift and sort it all.


Lord God, You continue teaching us. I want to be obedient to You. Giving it all to You. Even here is another song along those exact lines. ♪Give It To God♪ Thank and praise You Father.


I began the day rather snippy and short-spoken. Thank You for intervening on our behalf. You are so great. Glorious. Good. Gracious. You remind us that You supply our every need (Philippians 4:19). Bless You Lord.


A phrase heard in passing just now is worth repeating. “This new beginning is all about refocusing on joy.” Yes please Lord! You provide us new beginnings (Isaiah 43:19). And joy (1 Peter 1:8). 


Do all You must with us. In, for, by and through. Guiding us to living this day as You would have us. Thank You. Praise You. I love You. Use me. Amen.


(256 words ~ 8:04 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment