Tuesday, September 7, 2021

praise finding

Tuesday, September 7, 2021 (7:37 a.m.)

Holy God,


Thank You. Yes. Thank You!


Thoughts are taking me all over the place this morning. Thank You that I can bring them all to You.


Yes Lord. With You I do not need to be afraid. You remind me. All the time. “Fear not” (Isaiah 41:10). “Be strong and courageous” (Deuteronomy 31:6,8; Joshua 1:9). “Let your faith be bigger than your fear” (Hebrews 13:6).


Father, I want to go praise finding today. Rather than consider all the things I normally find faulty, I’m asking You to continue making me aware of all that is working.


Yes God! Truly. I want to live Psalm 150 straight out loud to You this day! Singing praise to You (v.6) as I go.


My overall nature is to dwell on my mistakes. Beat myself up. Choose unforgiveness rather than repentance.


I want to live this day in praise to You, Dear Lord. You’ve provided us so much. You’ve allowed us to change from who we were. Lost. Angry. Lonely. Into all You would have us be. Yours. Loved. Forgiven.


Father, I turn to You. Asking. Seeing. Knocking (Matthew 7:7). Expecting You to do all in, with, by, through and for me that I would live this day praising, rather than doubting, You.


You are great. Glorious. Good. Gracious. We are blessed just to know You. Use me today exactly as You know is best.


I love You. I want You. I need You. Praise You Dear God. Thank You. Amen.


(262 words ~ 8:53 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment