Friday, September 3, 2021

"Be Strong"

 Friday, September 3, 2021 (6:43 a.m.)

Blessed God,


Thank You!


There is SO much going on, Lord. Sadness. Fear. Health issues. Fire. Weather. Thank You that Your Word reminds us to “Be strong” in You.


“Be strong.” Seems impossible on its own. In You is where the power comes. Thank You Father.


You provide us the faith, hope and love (1 Corinthians 13:13) we need every single day. Thank You that the strength we need to continue in these areas comes only from You.


I took a day yesterday Lord. A day to ponder. Play. Avoid work. And general unpleasantness. Thank You for that opportunity.


Thank You too for the renewed desire to bring my every concern before You. Thank You that it’s in You that we find our strength. Especially in our weakest moments.


Numbers 13:30

Psalm 130

2 Timothy 1:7


Mm, Lord. You remind us. You embolden and empower us. Thank You that our faith, ♪life… strength… hope is in You, Lord In You, it’s in You…♪


Oh most Dear and Blessed God, I ask You to do all You must in, with, by, through and for me this day that I will live it as You so rightly desire. Glorifying and enjoying You as only You know is best.


I love You. I need You. I want You. And I thank You God. Oh, how deeply and earnestly I thank You. Praise You Father. Use me. Amen.

(246 words ~ 7:46 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment