Saturday, September 4, 2021

Your forgiveness

 Saturday, September 4, 2021 (6:04 a.m.)

Blessed, Holy God,


Thank You! You’ve provided us friends. And family. Love. Joy. Peace. Patience. And Your forgiveness. Oh yes, Father. Thank You for Your forgiveness!


That’s what I woke up singing. ♪Your forgiveness… Holy Water…♪ Finding the lyrics was easy. Applying them? You tell me.


Blessed Lord, I truly am on the knees of my heart again! ♪God, I’m begging please again WE need You Oh, WE need You♪


Lord, I am here this morning on behalf of the hurt and brokenness I see around me. Disappointment. Disillusion.


Oh, but can that almost be a good thing? A phrase describing disillusion is “to be made sad, but wiser.” Don’t we all need to be made wiser?


Mm, yes God! Work in each of us as only You know is best. Fully surrendered to Your will and to Your way.


Taking a side tour and looking for more about surrendering to You I read important words. Grace. Change. Contentment. Control. Miracles. Learn. Let go.


Mm, yes Father. This is where I ask You to continue Your work in teaching me to let go of all I think I want. In exchange for all You know I truly need.


You are great Lord. Glorious. Good. Gracious. You provide every single thing that is necessary to our lives. You know what is best. Align our desires accordingly.


Your Word is rife with Your Truth and promises. Empower and enable us in living the joy You have for us everyday.


♪Your forgiveness Is like sweet, sweet honey on my lips Like the holy water on my skin, hey! Dead man walking, slave to sin I wanna know about being born again WE need You Oh God, WE need You So take me to the riverside Take me under, baptize WE need You Oh, God, WE need You♪


Oh most dear and blessed God, how desperately we need You! You know Your best. Unite us. Yes. Band us together.


Bind Us Together, Lord; Bind us together with cords that cannot be broken… Bind us together with love…♪


Oh yes Blessed God! Bind us together with Your perfect, life giving love.


Following Your lead into Your Word I arrive at the section associated with this simple song. Colossians 3:12-15.


“Since God chose you to be the holy people whom He loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. You must make allowance for each other’s faults and forgive the person who offends you. Remember, the Lord forgave you, so you must forgive others. And the most important piece of clothing you must wear is love. Love is what binds us all together in perfect harmony (v. 14). And let the peace that comes from Christ rule in your hearts. For as members of one body you are all called to live in peace. And always be thankful.”


YES! Please, Father. I want to live this day clothed in Your loving forgiveness. And grace. Continue Your work in me to this end.


I love You. I need You. I want You. And I thank You Father. Use me exactly as You know is best. Praise You. Amen.

(535 words ~ 7:34 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment