Tuesday, September 28, 2021

CHANGE

 Monday, September  27, 2021 (5:31 a.m)

Blessed, Holy God,


Thank You! I woke up just now thinking of Your Truth. Your promises. Your presence. In the form [person?] of the Holy Spirit. Thank and praise You Father.


Philippians 4:7

Romans 5:5; 8:6

Isaiah 26:3; 28:12

2 Timothy 2:23-25; 3:16,17

Proverbs 14:7

Psalm 25:14; 119:165

Mark 9:43-45

Luke 19:10

John 14:16-17

Exodus 15:26; 20:5

1 John 4:18


This past Saturday, I absolutely experienced the fellowship of the Holy Spirit (2 Corinthians 13:14). I didn’t recognize it at the time. I credited God instead. Thank You Holy Spirit for Your continued presence in my life.


We got to learn more about You yesterday in our online attendance at enewhope.org. What a complete blessing. It was there that the change I have been asking (Matthew 7:7) to receive was spelled out.


The CHANGE is found in You! The change IS You! You are our: Comforter (John 14:26) Helper (John 14:16) Advocate (John 15:26) New heart (Ezekiel 36:26-27) Guide (John 16:13) Empowerment (Acts 1:8).


Grace [also translated as kindness, favor, loving-favor and spiritual blessing]. Love. Fellowship [communion, sharing (of life) together, participation, intimate friendship, joined together]. 2 Corinthians 13:14.


There is a definite CHANGE taking place in me. It’s been coming for awhile now [cue Sam Cooke 😉] Gracious Jesus, Loving God, Present Holy Spirit, I ask You to use me this day. Exactly as You know is best.


I want to be Word-conscious. Using all You are teaching me to Your good and Your glory. You call us to come unto You (Matthew 11:28-29). Continue changing me into the woman You would have be. Fully alive in Jesus (John 10:10).


♪Holy Spirit You are welcome here Come flood this place and fill the atmosphere Your glory, God, is what our hearts long for To be overcome by Your presence, Lord There is nothing worth more That will ever come close No thing can compare You’re our living hope♪


Yes! My word from yesterday. Make me Word-conscious Lord. Word aware. Word sensitive. Word cautious. Empower me to use them wisely and well.


I love You. I need You. I want You. I thank You. Use me. Amen.


(400 words ~ 7:34 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment