Friday, September 17, 2021

enough?

 Friday, September 17, 2021 (5:25 a.m.)

Holy, Holy God,


I love You. I want that to be enough.

(6:04 a.m.)


How truly blessed are we Lord! Thank You. Praise You. We can come to You exactly as we are (John 6:37). And You love us. Guide and direct us.


We get to read Your Word (John 14:21-24; Matthew 11:28). Trust. Depend. Delight. Take hope (Psalm 130:5).

(6:38 a.m.)


Waking up some hours ago. Recognizing the song deep within my soul as ♪Thy Will Be Done♪ I turned my thoughts immediately to what You are teaching me about where You would have me fix my mind (Philippians 4:8).


Yes Lord. Fill my thinking on whatever is: true, honorable, right, pure, lovely, admirable, excellent and worthy of praise!


We have loved ones in need of knowing You. Experiencing Your peace. Living fully. Unafraid.


I confess Father. Fear comes much easier and more readily to me than does faith and hope in You. Do all You must in changing me Lord.


It is YOU I need. You I want. You I love. Let that be enough. Yes Lord, ENOUGH!


Use me today. Exactly as You know is best. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(210 words ~ 7:08 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment