Wednesday, September 22, 2021

♪The Stand♪

Wednesday, September 22, 2021 (5:10 a.m.)

Family Room

Dearest Jesus,


What a friend we have in You. Let me experiment in treating You as such this morning. Carrying everything to God in prayer!


Thank You Lord! The struggle continues. Accepting myself as I am. Core level. Not what I do. Nor all I want to be. No! Who I am. Deep within.


Thank You for the restful, reparative sleep that finally came. Thank You for the Truth sung to me throughout the night.


♪So what can I say? And what can I do? But offer this heart, Oh God Completely to You♪


The peace with which I approach You this morning is real. Not manufactured, It truly passes all understanding (Philippians 4:7). Thank You. Praise You.


There’s so much more going on within than me just going through the motions of everyday life. I’m appreciating the chorus that accompanies my thinking.


♪You stood before my failure And carried the cross for my shame My sin weighed upon Your shoulders My soul now to stand♪


Holy God, I can’t even begin to thank You enough. My heart and soul are singing. My whole being is smiling. My mind? Stayed on Your Truth. There is definite peace as I consider what it is to stand on Your Word.


Reading [the blazing center] about the peace You promise, I’m reminded that feelings go up and down depending on so many variables. But the “peace that passes understanding goes beyond mere feeling. Rather, it’s a solid confidence and faith in God that allows us to say [sing]: ♪…It is well, it is well with my soul♪”


Thank You Friend Jesus! I confess to often forfeiting peace and bearing needless pain ♪All because I do not carry Everything to God in prayer♪


And just like that? ♪So what can I say? And what can I do? But offer this heart, Oh God Completely to You I’ll stand With arms high [wide!] and heart abandoned In awe of the One who gave it all I’ll stand My soul Lord to You surrendered All I am is Yours♪


I am! YOURS! Thank You. Praise You.


Do all You must this day Dearest Lord and Friend. In, with, by, through and for me. Using everything You have provided! Worldwide English (New Testament). Ephesians 6:9-17.


Being strong in You. Using the powerful strength You give. Utilizing every piece of armor You have given me so I can fight against the tricks of the devil (vs. 9-10).


“We are not fighting against people of flesh and blood. But we are fighting against rulers and powers whom we cannot see. We are fighting those who control the darkness of this world, and against bad spirits who have power in the air” (v. 11).


Yes Father! We need to use everything You have given us, that we can fight when the bad time comes. We need to do everything we can do to stand! (12).


“So then, stand and hold on tight to the Truth like you put on a belt. Do what is right. Wear it as a cover for your body” (13).


Clothe me in Your complete set of armor Lord. I want to be prepared to do battle with the enemy today!


And right here, I read immediate confirmation to my plea. Psalm 91:4-5. “He will shield you with His wings! They will shelter you. His faithful promises are your armor. Now you don’t have to be afraid of the dark any more, nor fear the dangers of the day;”.


Yes Lord. Empower me to live unafraid. Fearing YOU above all else. I love You. I need You. I want You. And I ask You to use me as only You are able. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(637 words ~ 6:38 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment