Tuesday, September 28, 2021

a way

 Tuesday, September 28, 2021 (5:02 a.m.)

Holy God,


Thank You Lord.


You will make a way. Where there seems to be no way. I didn’t know what to say this morning. Will You speak with me again about Christ’s grace, Your love and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit (2 Corinthians 13:14)?


Don Moen said You gave him the song ♪God Will Make a Way♪ after the death of his nephew. I found it again this morning while searching “You will be my guide Hold me closely to Your side.”


Thank You that I don’t have to know or say too much before coming to You. That’s what the Holy Spirit is for (Matthew 10:16-20; Mark 13:10-11; Luke 12:12).


Jesus told His disciples about Him in John 16:13-14. “When the Spirit of Truth comes, He will guide you into all the truth, for He will not speak on His own authority… He will glorify me, for He will take what is mine and declare it to You.”


Father God, I want to live today learning more about the Holy Spirit. Connecting with. Depending on. Truly embracing and trusting His presence in me!

(6:36 a.m.)


Reading to learn more about “My Best Friend, The Holy Spirit” I am struck by this simple phrase in JOY! Magazine. “Miracles are normal when You know the Holy Spirit.”

(7:08 a.m.)

Mm, yes!


I want fellowship with the Holy Spirit to be my norm. Expecting and anticipating miracles as a part of my everyday life.


Lord God, You are teaching me of Your greatness. Glory. Goodness. And grace. Keep expanding my understanding that I will truly “experience the endless love of God cascading into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who lives in us!” (Romans 5:5 The Passion Translation).


I love You. I want You. I need You. Use me this day. As Your witness. Glorifying and enjoying You. As my very best friend. Do all You know is best. In. With. By. Through. And for me.


You will make a way. Where there seems to be no way. I believe that. I trust You. Amen.

(363 words ~ 7:19 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment