Monday, September 13, 2021

"Living as a New Person"

Monday, September 13, 2021 (6:30 a.m.)

Holy God,


How we thank and praise You! I got to wake up singing again of ♪Your forgiveness♪ being ♪like Holy Water♪ Speak to me this morning about that will You?

(7:13 a.m.)


Father, You amaze me. Repeatedly. Time and again. I turn to You and there is peace. Joy. Hope. Singing. Smiles. Standing firm on Your Word. And staying my mind on Your Truth and promises.


This morning it’s Ephesians 4:17-32 that is speaking volumes to me. And if that’s not enough, the strength of Your mighty power (6:10) comes into play as well.


Lord, I love the way one Truth naturally leads to the next. There’s always more. No limit to the variety of ways You bring our attention back to You and Your best desires for us.


You, dearest God, are good. Gracious. Glorious. Great. And I am exceedingly grateful every time I consider how truly blessed we are to be known and loved by You.


The singing in my head continues. It’s crescendo ever growing. Those first two words. ♪Your forgiveness♪ Father, I’m asking You to teach me to use Your forgiveness to Your good and to Your glory this day.


♪I don’t wanna abuse Your grace God, I need it every day It’s the only thing that ever really Makes me wanna change♪


Yes! Your loving forgiveness. Your mercy. Your grace. Let me live in You today. Forever changed to live as a new person.


I love You. I need You. I want You. And I thank You Father for all You are and do. Praise You. Amen.

(276 words ~ 7:53 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment