Monday, September 6, 2021

"Joy in the Gospel"

 Sunday, September 5, 2021 (7:23 a.m.)

Blessed Holy Father God,


There was a dream. And an unknown to me song. Forgiveness, family and unity were the overall theme. I’m here Lord, asking You to lead that I would truly follow.


Philippians. Chapter 1. Joy in the Gospel.

(3:36 p.m.)

And just like that [snap!] the day is almost gone.


Lord, thank You for the opportunity to experience two churches services. Communications with family and friends. A lot of shared happy news.


And this is where I confess to You a larger degree of mopiness than I’d prefer. You are great! Glorious. Good. And gracious. Thank You for reminding me that You are!

(4:52 p.m.)


I am asking You to do all You know is best with me Lord. In, by, through and for me. I want to not only experience, but also share, the joy that is found in the Gospel. I can only do that in, with, by, through and for You.


I love You. I need You. I thank You. And I praise You. Use me. Thank You. Amen.


(191 words ~ 4:56 p.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment