Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Yes!

 Sunday, September 26, 2021 (6:51 a.m.)

Blessed, Holy God,


Thank You. Praise You. Worship and adore You.


Yes!


Mm, let this be my word for the day. Yes! To You.


I got to wake up singing again. Thank You. Mm, yes. Thank You.

(7:25 a.m.)

I look around me. And within.


Remembering the notes with which I first awoke, I’m grateful for the warm fuzzies I’m experiencing. Cozy and fond memories.


Father, You are so good. I get to sit here. Singing my thoughts and my heart to You. Looking at the lyrics. Considering You as the Love referenced in both ♪She Believes In Me♪ and ♪Islands In the Stream♪


While it seems a stretch, I cherish the opportunity of believing You to be at the very core of every bit of intimacy I encounter. Thank and praise You Lord.


Looking to learn more about love songs with You, I find a book of ’30 poems of love and longing’ by Irving Karchmar (particularly Conversation with God). Bless and praise You Lord.


No comments:

Post a Comment