Saturday, April 17, 2021

using kind words

 Saturday, April 17, 2021 (7:23 a.m.)

Blessed, Holy God,


You did it again! A word [praise] or two [the One] with enough of a musical interlude for me to finally recognize the song.


Jesus Paid It All, All to Him I owe; Sin had left a crimson stain, He washed it white as snow… O Praise the One who paid my debt And raised this life up from the dead♪


I got up to look into it and am learning so much more.1 Corinthians 6:19-20. ♪The Great Exchange♪ 2 Corinthians 5:21.


Kind words. Proverbs 4:20-22; 15:4; 16:24

(8:29 a.m.)

Oh Most Dear and Blessed God,


How I ask You to work in [with, by, through and for] me in the use of kind words.

(10:38 a.m.)


Oh yes Blessed God. I long to truly learn to ‘Speak YOUR Truth in love’ (Ephesians 4:15). And right here, I pause to scream out “Hallelujah Jesus!”


Yes, Father. Hallelujah, Jesus!


Turning to various translations of this one verse takes my mind in so many directions. All at once!


The Life Recovery Bible has a very lengthy comment for 4:7-16. As well as a Recovery Principle Devotional entitled Honesty (Ephesians 4:12-27).


It’s the Contemporary English Version that has my full attention at this very moment. With me asking You to “make it so” in my heart, soul, mind and strength!


“We must stop acting like children. We must not let deceitful people trick us by their false teachings, which are like winds that toss us around from place to place. Love should always make us tell the Truth. Then we will grow in every way and be more like Christ, the head of the body. Christ holds it together and makes all of its parts work perfectly, as it grows and becomes strong because of love.”


Oh yes Dearest Lord. Do all You must to Your good and perfect end.


I love You. I long to serve You. As You so rightly deserve. Cheerfully. Delightedly. Lovingly. Truthfully. Wholly. Make it so Dear Father. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(364 words ~ 11:07 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment