Sunday, April 4, 2021

our every single need

 Easter Sunday, April 4, 2021 (7:00 a.m.)

Blessed God,


Thank You! Praise You. Glorify, worship and adore You.


You loved 

(7:29 a.m.)


… the world so much (John 3:16) that You gave Your one and only begotten Son so we would have eternal, everlasting life.


Lord God, I was just reminded of the most glorious Easter Sunrise I have ever experienced. Holy Spirit guided to the very last detail. Chills and tears still accompany the memories.


Faithful Father, how I thank and praise Your attention to our every single need. We are forever in need of You, Lord. Always in need!


I’m reading in Your Word of Sincere Love; [Romans] 12:9-21. Illustrated Bible Handbook teaches us, “a sincere love for one another… makes possible maximum growth in righteousness. Such a love is so dynamic a power that it enables us to overcome evil with good.’” How I look to You for this dynamic Power, Lord!


You are “able to do exceedingly and abundantly above all that we ask or imagine” (Ephesians 3:20). Thank You for Your reminders of all You have for us to enjoy. Life everlasting. Beginning right now.


The Message tells us, “God can do anything, you know - far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams! He does it not by pushing us around but by working within us, His Spirit deeply and gently within us.” Oh yes Blessed God! You doing all that we can’t on our own.


I give You this day ♪without one plea But that Thy blood was shed for me♪ Yes Lord. Let me live this day to Your good and Your glory. Glorifying and enjoying You every moment. Truly rejoicing in all You sacrificed that we would wholly live in, with, by, though and for You.


I love You. I thank You. And I ask You to use me exactly as You know is best. Hallelujah, He is risen! Praise You. Amen.

(333 words ~ 9:08 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment