Friday, April 16, 2021

mnemonic

 Friday, April 16, 2021 (5:59 a.m.)

Blessed God,


You reminded me earlier to sing. And right back to sleep I went. Thank You, Lord. Praise You. 


When I realized my back was hurting You helped me remember to change my positioning. Father, You set systems in place that take us out of the habits that no longer serve us. Praise and thank You Lord.


Not immediately realizing I was singing again, there it was for my heart and soul and mind to hear. ♪Your forgiveness [Is like sweet, sweet honey on my lips Like the sound of a symphony to my ears] Like HOLY WATER on my skin♪


How blessed and fortunate [TOOWAYHON] are we to have You provide our every single need? Thank You God!

(7:20 a.m.)


Taking over an hour to again look into the word toowayhon I find once more how much I want this to be a word I use often. Regularly. Without having to think about.


Smiling greatly as I even imagine it, Lord I truly ask You to make it so in me. Earnestly I ask You to do all You must that I will wholeheartedly come to the place where I absolutely know myself to be “enriched, happy, fortunate, delighted, blissful, content.”


Mm, yes!


And just like that? Another song! Praise You God.


You Make Me Brave I stand before You now The greatness of Your renown I have heard of the majesty and wonder of You King of Heaven, in humility I bow As Your love, in wave after wave Crashes over me, crashes over me For You are for us You are not against us Champion of Heaven You made a away for all to enter in♪


Oh, hallelujah, thank You Jesus! This is exactly what I’m talking about. I get out of Your way and You come and lead us. Thank You. Praise You.


All the way back to where I originally started in coming out here earlier. Singing. Smiling. Standing on Your Word. And staying my mind on Your promises. My own mnemonic device for remembering that I am here to love You with all my heart [singing], soul [smiling], mind [staying] and strength [standing] (Mark 12:30).


And with that I turn to the verse I believe You having me consider this morning . Micah 6:8. This from The Message. “But He’s already made it plain how to live, what to do, what GOD is looking for in men and women. It’s quite simple: Do what is fair and just to your neighbor, be compassionate and loyal in your love, And don’t take yourself too seriously - take God seriously.”


The lightness I feel within right now stems directly from Your Word. John 8:31-32. Here [hear] from The Passion Translation. “The Son Gives Freedom Jesus said to those Jews who believed in Him, ‘When you continue to embrace all that I teach, you prove that you are my true followers. For if you embrace the Truth, it will release true freedom into your lives.”


That’s me Lord! Experiencing the freedom You provide! Praise You.


Footnotes for verse 32 says, “The Truth Jesus gives us releases us from the bondage of our past, the bondage of our sins, and the bondage of religion. Jesus was speaking these words to those who were not fully free from man’s traditions. Truth must be embraced and worked out through the divine process of spiritual maturity. The Greek word for ‘truth’ is reality. To embrace the reality of Christ brings more freedom into your life. See the book of Galatians for a clear explanation of the freedom Jesus referred to here.”


Oh praise You Lord! This IS what is happening in me! Your Truth setting me free! Free to once again be truly AGOG with You!


Use me this day Dearest Father. To “do what is right to other people. Love being kind to others. And live humbly, trusting [my] God” (International Children’s Bible).


Thank You. Praise You, Lord. I love You. Amen.

(675 words ~ 8:36 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment