Wednesday, April 14, 2021

♪ Praise and thank You, Lord ♪

 Wednesday, April 14, 2021 (6:18 a.m.)

Blessed God,


♪Praise and thank You, Lord♪ Those are the words I sang to You yesterday. Easily. Readily. With very little effort on my part. A seemingly brand new song given to me straight from You.


Hesitantly picking out the notes on the piano, I remembered the staff pages I have and wrote them down. My very first song. Apparently out of nowhere. Straight from my heart and soul.


♪Praise and thank You, Lord… Whether I feel glad or sad Praise and thank You, Lord♪


Holy God, I love You so much. Praise and thank You for the ways You’ve been working in me. Reminding me the importance of forgiveness.


Yes. The forgiveness we have in You. Allowing us to forgive ourselves and others. I confess Lord, I seem to have forgotten how important it is to forgive.


Oh look! Another song. From yesterday. ♪Your forgiveness is like sweet, sweet honey on my lips Like the sound of a symphony to my ears Like Holy Water on my skin♪


Father, I ask You to use me this day. Keeping my focus on You and Your loving forgiveness. Your mercy that truly brings joyful music to our souls.


Wholeheartedly I ♪ Praise and thank You, Lord... ♪ You alone are great. Glorious. Good. Gracious. And I, for one, am grateful! 


I love You. Praise and thank You Lord! Amen.

(234 words ~ 7:23 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment