Tuesday, April 13, 2021

perfect provisions

 Tuesday, April 13, 2021 (6:35 a.m.)

Blessed God,


Thank You! I recognized the song immediately. A few times yesterday and often during the night.


♪Your forgiveness Is like sweet, sweet honey on my lips Like the sound of a symphony to my ears Like Holy Water on my skin♪ Mm, yes Lord. Your forgiveness. Holy Water.


Easily finding the lyrics I am again amazed by You. ♪God, I’m on my knees again God, I’m begging please again I need You Oh, I need You♪ It’s so true Lord!


♪Walking down these desert roads Water for my thirsty soul I need You Oh I need You♪ Father, how I thank and praise You for Your perfect provisions. Yes! You provide our every need. Perfectly.


♪I don’t wanna abuse Your grace God, I need it every day It’s the only thing that ever really makes me wanna change…♪ Lord, thank You for the way music sings Your Truth to my soul.


Searching to learn more of Your perfect provisions I come to Psalm 16. Here David asks You to keep him safe. He knew that ‘strength and security come from You alone’ (The Life Recovery Bible comment 16:1-6). Readily proclaiming, “You are my Master! All the good things I have are from You” (v. 2).


Father, truly I thank You for the perfect examples You have provided us. “I will bless the LORD who guides me; even at night my heart instructs me” (v. 7). Just like last night when I was reminded of ♪Holy Water on my skin♪


Lord God, verse 11 proclaims, “You will show me the way of life, granting me the joy of Your presence and the pleasures of living with You forever” (New Living Translation). Nodding my head in agreement I turn to see what The Passion Translation has to say.


It goes a little further. And again I am profoundly blessed.


“Because of You, I know the path of life, as I taste the fullness of joy in Your presence. At Your right side I experience divine pleasures forevermore!” (TPT). Thinking this to be what I needed to read, I follow down to the Footnotes.


“16:11 Jesus was pierced in His side with the spear of man’s hatred. Eternal pleasures are found hidden in the wounds of Christ, where Jesus responded to the world’s hatred with sacred blood and water flowing from His side. Forgiveness and grace splashed on the dirt. We are now seated with Christ at His right side.”


♪Your forgiveness is like… Holy Water on my skin… I don’t wanna abuse Your grace God, I need it every day It’s the only thing that ever really makes me wanna change♪


Keep doing all You know is best Dearest God. All the things that remind me to sing. Smile. Stand firm on Your Word. Staying my mind on Your Truth and promises. Your perfect provisions.


I love You Lord. I want to live this day for You. Glorifying and enjoying You.


Desiring God’s mission statement tells me, “Most people in the world have no experience of deep and abiding joy…You were created for something greater than yourself. You were formed for something awesome and magnificent. You were made to know glory - God’s glory. And the deepest longings of the human heart can be fully satisfied by pursuing that glory. In fact, God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him.”


YES! Empower and enable me to be satisfied with Your perfect provisions. I love You Lord. I thank You. And I ask You to do all You must with [in, by, through and for] me to Your good and perfect end. Praise You. Use me. Amen.

(623 words ~ 8:38 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment