Sunday, April 25, 2021

I'm learning

 Sunday, April 25, 2021 (4:52 a.m.)

Holy God,


Thank You! There are times I can’t figure something out. I’m learning to leave it alone. Many times it all seems to come together on its own. Thank You God. I credit You!

(8:23 a.m.)


Mm, yes Blessed God. I absolutely credit You with all I continue learning. About You. Myself. And the world around me.


Holy Father, You are so good. And I am incredibly grateful. When I remember to be. Gratitude doesn’t always come naturally to me. Nor does forgiveness.


Because of Your Word of Truth I am learning to practice Your teachings.


Thank You. Praise You. Continue Your work in me Blessed God. I’m aware of Your teachings when my heart quickens and I dig deeper.


Right now I’m looking at “Wise Sayings of Solomon A Manual for Living” (The Message). Proverbs 1:1-6, 7; 12:1; 18:15. As well as “The Making of GOD’s People” Micah 4:1-4. And John 6:43-46.


It’s Galatians 3:2-4 that has my rapt attention. “Let me put this question to you: How did your new life begin? Was it by working your heads off to please God? Or was it by responding to God’s Message to you? Are you going to continue this craziness? For only crazy people would think they could complete by their own efforts what was begun by God. If you weren’t smart enough or strong enough to begin it, how do you suppose you could perfect it? Did you go through this whole painful learning process for nothing? It is not yet a total loss, but it certainly will be if you keep this up!”


Taking this Truth to The Life Recovery Bible comment “3:1-14 …We can be sure of the Holy Spirit’s presence when we begin to change. Knowing God and being in a right relationship with Him enables us to know His will and follow it. But trying to follow God’s laws in our human strength will never bring us into right relationship with God.”


Oh, hello! Thank and praise You, Jesus! How often do I slip back over to rule following over trusting and believing Your presence in my life? Continue teaching me I pray. That I will keep learning Your will and Your way for my everyday.


I love You. I want You. I need You. And I ask You. Keep doing all You know is best that I will continue learning. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(425 words ~ 9:22 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment