Friday, April 23, 2021

filled

Friday, April 23, 2021 (6:10 a.m.)

Holy God,


This is odd. I’m looking for things I am not finding. And there are songs that keep coming to mind.


It seems as though I’m ♪Looking For Love in All the Wrong Places…♪ Mm, how completely true is that?


How often do I look to other people to provide me with what only You can? It happened again last night. I wanted some positive affirmation and felt disappointed instead.


Over two hours later I was still talking with You about it. You brought one particular “Aha!” Truth to mind and I remember smiling and falling straight to sleep.


It’s been awhile this morning and I am looking to remember that “Aha Truth.” Another smile just came as I recalled playfully twisting John 8:32 to fit the occasion. 'And you will know the Truth and the Truth will let you sleep.'


That’s exactly what happened so much earlier this morning. Will You please remind me what it was?


All of this review to get back to the first song of this morning. ♪I’ve Been Redeemed… by the blood of the Lamb… blessed by the Holy Ghost I am... ♪ And right here is a missing line.


What’s up with me missing so many things this morning? OH! This is what it was!


Huge smile! The “Aha Truth” that set me free and let me sleep was that I had failed big! Thank You for reminding me just now.


I was preparing to tell You that with everything I’m missing how grateful I am that You still love me. Even when we miss the mark of our attempts. We can fail big and we are still accepted and redeemed.


Thank You Father for the ability to seek and find (Matthew 7:7) the missing line of this hymn. Not listed in either of our hymnals, You helped me remember I could look it up on my phone AND find correction to what I was singing.


As much as I AM blessed by the Holy Ghost, the phrase is really ♪… filled with the Holy Ghost I am All my sins are washed away I’ve Been Redeemed♪


Blessed Holy Father God, how deeply and truly I thank You Lord.


You provide the peace we need to sleep. To remember. To sing, smile, stand firm and stay our minds on You. Your Truth. Your love.


Thank You. Praise You. Use me. I love You. Amen.

(411 words ~ 7:03 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment