Thursday, April 22, 2021

eternally

 Thursday, April 22, 2021 (5:59 a.m.)

Blessed, Holy God,


How truly I thank You Lord. You love us. Always. Eternally. Perfectly. Thank You that You do Dear God.

(6:29 a.m.)


The peace and calm I experience as I search Your Word is real. True. Genuine. Appreciated! Mm, yes. Father how deeply I appreciate You. Your Truth. And Your promises.


Thank You Lord that we have so many Biblical translations from which to choose. At this moment it is The Voice. The apostle Paul’s benediction in his second letter to Your believers in Thessalonica.


Blessed Lord, I truly can ask nothing more than these words written so long ago. “Now may our Lord Jesus (the Anointed One Himself) and God our Father (who has loved us, comforted us eternally, and given us a good hope by His grace) bring comfort to your hearts and strengthen your wills to accomplish every good work and word” (2 Thessalonians 2:16-17).


Oh yes, most dear and blessed God. It is to You, Your hope, Your grace that I turn this morning. Seeking to be marinated in Your Word. Let it get deep into all of my heart, all of my soul, all of my mind and all of my strength that I would genuinely come to love You, others and myself (Mark 12:30-31) as You would have me.


It is absolutely You I long to serve Dearest Lord. Taking my direction from Paul’s call to the Thessalonians (v. 15) to 'stand firm [strong] and hold tight [fast] to his teachings whether by what he said or what he wrote' (Christian Standard Bible).


It IS Your Word, Your Truth, Your grace, Your hope, Your joy I want to share this day. Eternally. Thank You Father. Praise You. I love You. Amen.


(301 words ~ 7:22 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment