Thursday, April 1, 2021

gracious, glorious God

 Thursday, April 1, 2021 (7:05 a.m.)


Oh most dear and good and incredibly Gracious God,


I come before You this morning seeking Your grace. Yes Father. I am asking You to “give me grace to accept with serenity the things that cannot be changed, Courage to change the things which should be changed, and the Wisdom to distinguish the one from the other.”


And just like that, here You are again guiding me where I didn’t know I needed to go. You Can Change by Tim Chester. Your Truth written simply. In language I can understand.


The 4 G’s


  1. God is great - so we don’t have to be in control
  2. God is glorious - so we don’t have to fear others
  3. God is good - so we don’t have to look elsewhere
  4. God is gracious - so we don’t have to prove ourselves


Holy God, how deeply I thank You for finding ways to speak to me. These are statements that I have been affirming to You off and on this whole past year. Thank You for confirming to my being on the right track.


Four Gospel Truths to help us utilize Your “Transforming Power for Our Sinful Behavior and Negative Emotions”. Glory Hallelujah, Lord! Thank and praise You.


As I prepare to go out into this day, I ask that I would stick close to You. Looking to You to keep me ever mindful that You are indeed great. Glorious. Good. Gracious. And that is by far more than enough to provide me the acceptance, courage and wisdom I need to face whatever challenges may come my way.


I love You Father. Praise You for Who and all You are. Use me exactly as You alone know is best. In Your power and strength. Thank You. Amen.


(297 words ~ 8:14 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment