Wednesday, April 28, 2021

especially prevalent

 Wednesday, April 28, 2021 (6:18 a.m.)

♪Holy, Holy, Holy!


♪Lord God Almighty! Early in the morning our song shall rise to Thee; Holy, holy, holy! Merciful and mighty! God in three Persons, blessed Trinity♪


Dearest, Blessed, Loving God, how truly I thank You. Thinking there would be nothing new for me to learn as I considered finding the Scripture reference in Revelation, how surprised am I! Turning to The Passion Translation, again I get to truly be delighted.


Praise You Lord. Yes. Praise and thank You Lord.


Footnotes for 4:8 send me to many different verses. Especially prevalent are 2 Corinthians 5:19 and 1 Timothy 3:16.


As I read comments for Your Truth in The Life Recovery Bible, Father I honestly can’t begin to ever thank You enough. Other people throughout the ages have experienced Your forgiveness.


And right there begins another song. ♪Your forgiveness is like sweet, sweet honey on my lips Like the sound of a symphony to my ears Like holy water on my skin♪


Because Your Word speaks Your promises and Truth, we get to readily sing of it. Mercy. Grace. Forgiveness. Change. All the things You offer us. In YOUR strength and power. Not ours!


You call us to come (Isaiah 55:1-13; Matthew 11:28-30). You provide us peace for the taking (Philippians 4:9).


Human that I am, I tend to complicate matters. Often. Yet there You are. Faithful as always. Available to do all of which I am unable on my own (Philippians 4:13).


Daddy God, I am asking that You continue Your perfect work in fining [clarifying] and refining [clarifying again] me as You alone know is best. Doing all You must that I will truly come to heed Micah’s warning to Your people.


Presented here from the International Children’s Bible. “The Lord has told you what is good. He has told you what He wants from you: Do what is right to other people. Love being kind to others. And live humbly, trusting your God” (Micah 6:8).


Yes please, Lord. All You must in changing me as only You can. I love You. I need You. I want You. I thank and praise You. Use me. Amen.


(375 words ~ 7:42 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment