Sunday, April 18, 2021

ABC's

 Sunday, April 18, 2021 (6:35 a.m.)

Holy God,


How I thank You for You love. Mm, yes. Thank You that when I wake up I get to think of You.

(7:38 a.m.)

This morning it was alphabetically. Thank You God!


Yes! Thank You that this one small act on my part has led me again straight into Your Word. And Your presence.


Truly Lord, I am in awe of You! It’s when I allow You to change my focus from myself and my own fearful thinking to You and all that You are that I find Your peace. Thank You Lord.


Reading of other people’s experiences with this same practice, I ask You to guide and direct me where You’d have me.


Father I love You. Use me this day. Exactly as You know is best. Reminding me of Your eternal presence and power in every aspect of our existence.


Thank You. Praise You. I want to know You. Personally. Profoundly. Amen.


(165 words ~ 8:01 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment