Monday, April 19, 2021

true joy and excitement

 Monday, April 19, 2021 (7:14 a.m.)

Holy God,


Thank You. Praise You, Lord. Just as I was waking up, the singing started in my mind.


♪I will enter His gates with thanksgiving in my heart; I will enter His courts with praise. I will say, “This is the day that the Lord has made!” I will rejoice for He has made me glad♪


Smiling came next. Along with true joy and excitement.


Blessed, Holy Father God, You have brought so much delight to my being these last few days. How deeply I thank and praise You!


Following Your lead over to Psalm 100:4 I am thrilled! This brief psalm of praise has me wanting to shout it from the rooftop.


The Message, “On your feet now - applaud GOD! Bring a gift of laughter, sing yourselves into His presence. Know this: GOD is God, and God, GOD. He made us; we didn’t make Him. We’re His people, His well-tended sheep. Enter with the password: “Thank You!” Make yourselves at home, talking praise. Thank Him. Worship Him. For God is sheer beauty, all-generous in love, loyal always and ever.”


Mm! How blessed are we?!


Dearest God, I ask You to continue Your work in my heart, soul, mind and strength (Mark 12:30). You alone are good, holy and all-knowing. Do all You must to Your good and perfect end. Continue teaching that we will trust and follow You as only You know is best.


I love You. I thank You. I ask You to use me exactly as You wish. Glorifying and enjoying You forever. You! Your gates. Your courts. Thanksgiving. And praise. Always. Ever. Amen.

(280 words ~ 7:58 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment