Monday, February 1, 2021

Praising God ~ 1/31/21

 Sunday, January 31, 2021 (7:47 a.m.)

Awesome, Blessed, Holy God,


You are good. I am grateful. Take me in Your Word where You would have me this morning.


I woke up singing ♪Marian the Librarian♪ Followed shortly after with the word “arbitrary.” And then? ♪(Don’t You Know) It’s Time to Praise the Lord♪ I’m unsure where to begin.


Praising You. Yep. Can’t go wrong with learning more about praising You.


This from “Life Hope&Truth” website. “Praise God… Throughout the whole creation, praise comes naturally. But with humans, it seems a little harder. We want to know why. In this world under satan’s sway (1 John 5:19), we find it easier to be suspicious and cynical than spiritual and lyrical about praising God.”


No comments:

Post a Comment