Saturday, February 20, 2021

redemption

 Saturday, February 20, 2021 (7:21 a.m.)

Holy God,


Thank You. Praise You. My heart is downcast. My thoughts? Discouraged. And still I get to come to You. Receiving Truth and hope from Your Word.


Praise You Lord for Who and all You are. Thank You that Your blessings are not dependent on our worth. Thank You that we can come to You broken. Hurting. Saddened. And still You love us.


Thank You that You provide music [♪I’ve Been Redeemed♪] to our souls that remind us of our redemption in Your Son. As well as songs that sing of the power of His blood. ♪ There is pow’r, pow’r, wonder working pow’r In the precious blood of the Lamb♪


Again I say, “Thank and praise You Lord!”


Being able to talk and sing openly and freely with You reminds me of Your presence. Your power. Your plan. Whatever that plan may be. It IS for good and not for evil, to give us a future and a hope (Jeremiah 29:11).


Father God, I am asking You to guard my heart, soul, mind and strength this day. Work in, with, by, through and for me that I will truly come to ♪be free from the burden of sin…♪


As I read and sing of being freed from my passion and pride, living ♪daily His praises to sing♪ my heart expands with Your joy and hopefulness as I consider the ♪pow’r in the blood♪ Thank You most dear and holy God.


I love You. I need You. I want You. I thank You. And I ask You to use me this day. Exactly as You know is best. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(282 words ~ 8:27 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment