Friday, February 12, 2021

warm and dry

 Friday, February 12, 2021 (7:49 a.m.)

Thank You Lord.


We got to wake up warm and dry on a cool and rainy day. Thank You for Your blessings Lord. Yes, Father. Thank You.


As I look through the various translations of Your Word, I settle in. Eager to read more. Happy for the opportunity to learn. Oh yes Lord. Help me learn and put into practice all You have for me this day.


Isaiah 25:1-5. Falling under the title “The Sure Purpose of God (25-35)” in Illustrated Bible Handbook. With “Chapters 25-27. Songs of ‘That Day’” as a subsection.


Dearest Lord, how I thank You for the many ways Your Truth is presented to us. “A Prayer of Thanks to God”, “A Song of Praise to God”, “GOD’S Hand Rests on This Mountain”, “Praise for Judgment and Salvation”, “Song of God’s Faithfulness”, “Praise for Deliverance from Oppression”. So many titles. Each presenting a different emphasis.


Blessed God, I love the fact that so much of Your Word is actual ancient music. It holds such sway [has power and very strong influence] on my innermost being.


Oh yes! Your Word both settles and excites me all at the same time.


“O LORD, I will honor and praise Your name, for You are my God. You do such wonderful things! You planned them long ago, and now You have accomplished them” (Isaiah 25:1). Oh that I would Blessed God.


I ask (Matthew 7:7) You to do all You must in, with, by, through and for me that I will truly celebrate and praise You as You so rightly deserve. Thank You that You “provide a warm, dry place in bad weather” (v. 4 The Message).


Thank You that You are good. Eternally. Always. Now and forever. Use me this day as You alone know is best. Thank You. I love You. Amen.


(310 words ~ 9:27 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment