Monday, February 8, 2021

newness

 Monday, February 8, 2021 (6:39 a.m.)

Oh most Dear and Blessed God,


How I thank You for routine.

(7:23 a.m.)

And newness Dear Lord.


Mm, yes. Newness. ♪It’s a new dawn It’s a new day It’s a new life For me And I’m Feeling Good♪ 


Thank You for the smile Lord. Thank You for the easy find of the song above. Thank You for the opportunities that You present to us to thank and praise You. Ceaselessly (1 Thessalonians 5:18).


I get to wiggle. Stretch. Sit up straight. Slouch. Move. Think. Thank. And start all over again.


Holy God, You are good. Righteous. Flawless. And while made in Your image, we are nowhere near perfect.


How I thank and praise You for providing Your Word of Truth. Your promises. Your history.


Having been guided to reading in Romans (6:4 and 12:2) and Philippians (3:11) I am overcome with feelings of peacefulness. Calm. And a genuine sense of hope-filled settledness. I love You Lord.


I thank You for the fresh newness we find in You every single day. Reading Your cautions along with the descriptions of what our lives can be when lived for You offers us such freedom. And hope.


Work in, with, by, through and for me this day Dear Lord. This day that You have made (Psalm 118:24). This day that I offer back to You. Filled with routine. And newness.


I love You Lord. ♪And I lift my voice To worship You Oh my soul Rejoice! Take joy my King In what You hear May it be a sweet, sweet sound in Your ear♪


Mm, yes Dear Lord. May I be a sweet, sweet sound to You this day.


I love You. I need You. I want You. And I ask (Matthew 7:7) You to use me as You as You alone know is best. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(317 words ~ 8:35 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment