Tuesday, February 9, 2021

loving thanks

 Tuesday, February 9, 2021 (6:46 a.m.)

Holy God,


Good morning. Hello. Hi. Where do we go now?


I love You. Yes. That’s a good start.


Oh look, here comes a smile. Thank You. Yes. That’s good too. Loving thanks.


Here I get to turn to Psalm 107 and learn new things. Thank You Lord. Titled “The Deuteronomy Psalms” in The Passion Translation.


Following Psalms of praise and the Word God’s Constant Love” is verse one. “Let everyone give all their praise and thanks to the Lord! Here’s why - He’s better than anyone could ever imagine. Yes, He’s always loving and kind, and His faithful love never ends.”


Mm, Blessed God, how I thank You for the warm fuzzies that come over me as I read and trust n Your Word.


Verses 2 and 3. “So, go ahead - let everyone know it! Tell the world how He broke through and delivered you from the power of darkness and has gathered us together from all over the world. He has set us free to be His very own!”


Set free to be Yours! Mm, yes Lord. Also said, “Let the redeemed of the Lord say so” (v. 2).


♪Let the Redeemed of the Lord say so♪ Oh, yes Blessed God! ♪I’m redeemed I’m redeemed Praise the Lord♪


Singing. Smiling. Standing firm. And staying my mind on You. I love You Lord. And I thank You.


Use me this day Father. Exactly as You know is best. Giving You all the praise and thanks. Glorifying and enjoying You forever. Thank You. I love You. Amen.

(262 words ~ 8:13 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment