Wednesday, February 24, 2021

easily recognized

 Wednesday, February 24, 2021 (6:29 a.m.)

Most Blessed Holy God,


Thank You for waking me with music I easily recognized. First a note. Then a word. An entire phrase. And finally the whole song.


Worthy. Holy. Jesus. ♪Open up my eyes in wonder… And I will BUILD MY LIFE upon Your love…♪


Oh most dear and blessed God, You take such tender care of us. You let us struggle. Doubt. Wonder. And grow.


Thank You Lord. Praise You Father.


I confess to You right here the conflict in my mind. I know You are good. Yet I grow weary in the waiting (Galatians 6:9). Thank You that You know the conditions of our hearts, souls, minds and strength. Even before we utter a word to You.


Because You sing to me, I truly do take heart. Turning to Your Word, I am reminded that “those who are mature in their faith can easily be recognized, for they don’t live to please themselves but have learned to patiently embrace others in their immaturity” (Romans 15:1).


Father, here I confess to leaning more toward wanting myself pleased.


(3:55 p.m.)


All these hours later and I am still thanking You Lord. A decision to go without television today has been an excellent resolution.


Having You wake me up singing Your Truth has carried me throughout this day. Thank You Father.


♪And I will BUILD MY LIFE upon Your love, it is a firm foundation And I will put my trust in You alone and I will not be shaken♪ Praise You Lord.


Use me as You know is best. You are good. Holy. And I want You to be easily recognized in, with, by, through and for me Lord. I love You. I need You. I want You. And I thank You. Praise You Father. Amen.


(306 words ~ 4:17 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment