Tuesday, February 16, 2021

"I am redeemed"

 Tuesday, February 16, 2021 (7:28 a.m.)

Blessed, Loving, Holy God,


Thank You! In You, I am redeemed! Thank You. Praise You.

(9:01 a.m.)


Oh most dear and blessed God, I don’t have the words it takes to even begin thanking and praising You for Who You are and all You do. Lord, You are loving. Kind. Merciful. Faithful. All the things we are not. On our own.


But in the strength of Your Son’s mighty power (Ephesians 6:10)? We are redeemed (Psalm 107:1-2). Oh Hallelujah, Lord ♪I’m redeemed, I’m redeemed Praise the Lord!♪


Today I am asking You to do in, with, by, through and for me all the things that You alone know are best. Empower and embolden me in actually living the Truth of Your promises.


Philippians 4:13 tells me, “I am able to do all things through Him who strengthens me.” Oh yes Dear Lord, I want to trust You with all I am.


The Message says it this way, “Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through anything in the One who makes me who I am.” Yes Dear Jesus, live in me. Strengthening me in all the ways You know I need.


I love You. I thank You. And I ask (Matthew 7:7) You to use me. Fully. Redeemed. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(230 words ~ 9:33 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment