Saturday, January 30, 2021

♪House of The Holy One ♪

 Saturday, January 30, 2021 (6:53 a.m.)


♪You have called I have come to the House of the Holy One You are God I will run into You♪


Those were the words, along with the music I woke up with this morning. Thank You Father. Thank You for the relative ease with which I found the lyrics. Thank You that I do get to come to You. And smile while I’m at it.


♪Only You deserve The praises of the earth Words are not enough To sing of all You’re worth♪ Isn’t that the Truth Lord!


And just as quickly, without even thinking, I’m singing ♪Words♪ by The BeeGees. Father God, I am asking You to come in and direct our time together.


Yes Lord. Make me aware of all You have for me this day. I keep getting glimpses. The little glimmers of hope and joy. Every single time I pay attention to my own smiling I realize there’s something positive behind it. Thank You Father.


I turn to Your Word. Reading in John. Of healings. Hope. Life. Truth. Love. Doubt. Disappointment. Shame. And learning to depend on the Holy Spirit. Mmm. Yes Lord. Tell me more.


And You do!


The Life Recovery Bibleinsights CONCERNING THE HOLY SPIRIT” references John 14:15-18 and 15:26-27. Right here is where I get to confess, “Oh yeah. I fell back to depending on myself. Trusting in my own understanding” (Proverbs 3:5-6).


Oh most Dear and Blessed God. Thank You. Praise You! I am NOT in this day alone. You have truly provided for our every need. Keep teaching me Lord.


The more I read, the greater my excitement grows. Various translations use words that describe Your provisions in even greater detail. Words. Yes ♪Words♪ Father!


When I allow You to speak [and sing] to me I become truly AGOG with You all over again.


Choosing to hear Your Voice over the BeeGees I can’t help but ♪Smile an everlasting smile A smile that brings me near to You♪ (my own rewording here).


♪The world has lost it’s glory Let’s start a brand new story Now My love, right now There’ll be no other time And I can show you how, My love Talk in everlasting words And dedicate them all to Me And I will give you all My life I’m here if you should call to Me♪


It’s so true Lord. You ARE here! How I thank and praise You.

(9:41 a.m.)


With all this said and the whole rest of the day in front of me, Father I am asking You to lead and guide me exactly as You would me proceed. Taking care of whatever business You deem as necessary.


I love You. I need You. And I want to be aware of every single encounter I have with You and Your Holy Spirit this day.


♪You have called I have come To the house of the Holy One You are God I will run into You♪ Praise You Father. Do all You know is best. Emboldening and empowering me as only You are able.


♪Jesus You forgave my sin Now I freely enter in…♪ Thank You. Praise You. Use me. Amen.


(537 words ~ 9:54 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment