Monday, January 4, 2021

And...

 Saturday, January 2, 2021 (7:32 a.m.)

Lake Arrowhead, Ca

Good morning Blessed God,


Thank You for sleep. And warmth. And comfort. And adventure. And Your Word. And Your promises. And…


The list goes on. It is absolutely endless. You provide for us in ways we are often not even aware. Like right there. A Don Moen song started singing before I got all the words out.


God Will Make A Way Where there seems to be no way He works in ways we cannot see He will make a way for me He will be my guide Hold me closely to His side With love and strength for each new day He will make a way…♪


Holy and Only God, thank You for who You are and all You do. You teach us about love. And forgiveness. Mercy. And grace. You give. Endlessly. Freely. Generously. Empower and enable me to be like You Dear Lord.


And because You are the good and holy God You are, You even pointed me easily to the verse I was trying to find. Isaiah 43:19. Thank You Father. Thank You for the hope You sent Jesus to bring to us.


Illustrated Bible Handbook tells us of “Israel’s Unfaithfulness Mercy and Unfaithfulness in Contrast; 43:14-28. Israel has not called on the Lord, but nevertheless He will have mercy on her. He will blot out His people’s transgressions.” Oh thank and praise You Father! 


♪By a roadway in the wilderness, He’ll lead me And rivers in the desert will I see Heaven and Earth will fade But His Word will still remain He will do something new today God will make a way…♪


Most Dear and Holy God, how I thank You for the ways You still speak to us. Stirring deep within our souls, leading us to the Truth ‘that our strength must come from the Lord’s mighty power within us’ (Ephesians 6:10).


I love You Lord. I trust You. I need and want You. Continue working ♪in ways I cannot see♪ that You will indeed ♪make a way for me♪. Be the comfort and guide You are that I will truly live this day in Your love and strength.


Thank You. Praise You. Use me. I love You. Amen.

(387 words ~ 8:49 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment