Wednesday, January 13, 2021

adjusting attitude

Wednesday, January 13, 2021 (6:11 a.m.)

Holy God,


I’m here. Adjusting to change. And believing You to be good. Thank You God.


Mm, yes. You are so good in helping us adjust our attitudes to seek Your will.


1 Thessalonians 5:21-22

Philippians 2:5-11

Psalm 40:8


I get to read Your Word. Depend on Your Truth to adjust my attitude. Thank You Father. Praise You Lord.


I’m asking (Matthew 7:7) You to do all You know is best in adjusting my thoughts, words and actions to representing You as You so desire. Lovingly. Faithfully. Completely.


Holy God, I love You. I need You. I want You. And I ask You to move me along in the direction that You alone know is best. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(134 words ~ 8:40 a.m.) 


No comments:

Post a Comment