Friday, January 8, 2021

Opportunities.

 Friday, January 8, 2021 (7:30 a.m.)

Holy Father God,


I love You. What do You have for us today? Opportunities. Yes! “A set of circumstances that makes it possible to do something.”

(8:55 a.m.)

Oh Lord God,


There is so much going on in the world. And none of it is a surprise to You. Father, how I ask (Matthew 7:7) You to bless and keep us (Numbers 6:24-26). You know the plans You have for us (Jeremiah 29:11).


I bring myself before You. Reading in James 4. Living / Drawing Close to God. Jesus’ half-brother James urging us to Single-Minded Devotion (James 4:7-10).


Reading even further is Warning about Self-Confidence. Mmm… Verse 14. “How do you know what will happen tomorrow? For your life is like the morning fog - it’s here a little while, then it’s gone.”


Let me live this day tapping in to You Dearest Lord. Your will. Your Way. Your best. As only You know is most important. Do all You must. In. With. By. Through. And for me. That I will greet this day, its opportunities and its challenges in, with, by, through and for You.


I love You. I need You. I want You. I thank You. And I ask You all this in Jesus’ most holy and precious name. Use me as You have planned. Amen.


(235 words ~ 9:27 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment