Thursday, January 7, 2021

"live loved"

 Thursday, January 7, 2021 (5:01 a.m.)

Holy God,


Again I look to You. Call on You. Ask of You. Heal Your people Lord. Heal this splintering nation.

(5:48 a.m.)


I search and read Your Word Blessed God. Many verses on healing. And hope. And faith. And trust.


Reading a woman, named Donna,’s internet post I paused at her closing. “Live Loved Sweet Sister”. It seemed at first a mistake. I considered it longer. Then I got it! Live as though I am loved. Because I am. We are. John 3:16 says so.


What would that actually look like though? Do I “live loved”? I’d like to spend today leaning in that direction Lord.


As I look to You. Call on You. Ask of You to heal Your people and this splintering world, I sincerely request You to lead me this day in “living loved”.


I love You Lord. I want that to be what is seen. In my thoughts. Words. And actions. Do all You must in using me exactly as You know is best.


Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(186 words ~ 6:14 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment