Friday, January 22, 2021

I don't know how

 Friday, January 22, 2021 (5:38 a.m.)

Holy God,

(5:59 a.m.)


I’m confessing to You right now, I don’t know how to help. Others. Myself. Or even how to give.


We had the opportunity yesterday. But we refused. Not because we didn’t want to. Nor that we didn’t care. But that we’ve been burned before. And didn’t want to risk it.


Father God, You know what You would have us do. Give. ♪Freely, freely you have received Freely, freely give Go in my name and because you believe, Others will know that I live♪


Again I say, I don’t know how. Truly Father, I don’t know how to help and give and love freely. With no strings attached.


Reading numerous versions of Matthew 10:8, I thank You for reminding me that YOU are the source of all we have been given.


Easy-to-Read Version, “…I give you these powers freely, so help others freely.”


International Children’s Bible says the same. Inserting “other people” for “others.”


The Passion Translation tells us, “Freely you have received the power of the kingdom, so freely release it to others.”


Thank You Father. All that we have comes from You. Teach me that I will use all You have provided to Your good and Your glory. In Your name. And Your power!


I love You. I truly long to give as You would have me give. Freely. Without pay. No strings. Train me as only You are able. Thank You. I love You. Amen.

(254 words ~ 7:26 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment