Monday, January 18, 2021

♪Holy Water♪

 Monday, January 18, 2021 (5:49 a.m.)

Holy God,


Thank You for the choices You provide us. I’m looking to You in choosing what You have for me. Choices in thoughts. Words. Actions. Even Bible verses.


Yes Lord. Lead and guide me as You know is best this day.


I confess my tendency to think the worst, not the best. I hedge. Hold back. Not inclined to get my hopes up lest I be disappointed. Is that Your best? I think not.


So here I am. Looking to You. Your Word. Your Truth. Your promises. Asking You to lead and guide me through it all.


I love You Lord. And I DO ♪lift my voice to worship You O my soul rejoice! Take joy my King in what You hear: my it be a sweet, sweet sound in Your ear♪


Looking up the Bible reference (Psalm 31:23) somehow I was reminded of the song I noted as we sang it in church yesterday. Thank You Father for the choice to follow Your lead to ♪Holy Water♪ Thank You too Lord for the easy and perfect for me video find.


“We the Kingdom” and Tasha Cobb Leonard singing in a nearly empty older church with a modicum [small amount] of basic instruments. Not only do I have chills, Lord, there are tears as well. Praise You Father!


What would it be if we were each to come to You seeking ♪Your forgiveness… like sweet, sweet honey on my lips Like the sound of a symphony to my ears Like holy water on my skin♪ Dearest God, we are in such desperate need of Your forgiveness!


We have angry, hurting people all around us Lord. Do all You must to change our tunes. I confess the fear and overwhelm that continues wearing at my soul. It’s Your Word, Your Truth, Your promises on which I stake my claim.


♪God, I’m on my knees again God, I’m begging please again I [WE] need You Walking down these desert roads Water for my thirsty soul… I don’t wanna abuse Your grace God, I need it every day It’s the only thing that ever really Makes me wanna change♪


Mm, yes Father. Do all You must to make us all want to change. To Your good. And to Your glory Lord.


Most dear and blessed God, truly I am asking ♪Your forgiveness♪ Yes. Yes. Oh yes! I love You Lord. We need You. Desperately. Do all You must. Praise You. Thank You. Amen.

(420 words ~ 7:17 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment