Monday, January 4, 2021

getting my attention

Sunday, January 3, 2021 (5:52 a.m.)

Lake Arrowhead, CA

♪Holy, Holy, Holy♪


Those are the words I started singing hours ago when I realized that today is the third day of the new year. Thank You Father that You get my attention on You in the most unusual ways.

(6:55 a.m.)


Truly Lord, I can never thank You enough for all You are and all You do! Thank You that I get to sing of and read about You. Your mercy. Your grace.


Turning to Revelation 4:8-11 in The Passion Translation I am excited. AGOG!


“Each of the four living creatures had six wings, full of eyes all around and under their wings. They worshiped without ceasing, day and night, singing, ♪Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God, the Almighty! The Was, the Is, and the Coming!♪”


Oh thank and praise You Lord!


“And whenever the living creatures gave glory, honor and thanks to the One who is enthroned and who lives forever and ever, the twenty-four elders fell facedown before the One seated on the throne and they worshiped the One who lives forever and ever. And they surrendered their crowns before the throne, singing: ♪You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive glory, honor, and power, for You created all things, and by Your plan they were created and exist.♪”


Oh Amen. Amen!


It’s here that I confess to not fully understanding all that I read. Yet it’s in Your Word, with cross-references to other verses. And I choose to believe You to be “The Was, the Is, and the Coming!”


My mind is stuck with the threes with which I awoke all those hours ago. Living creatures giving You “glory, honor and thanks” as they sing ♪Holy, Holy, Holy♪ I want in on this action!


Giving glory, honor and thanks. Trusting, believing, knowing You to be good. “And these three remain; faith, hope and love. And the greatest of these is love” (1 Corinthians 13:13).


And then this blessing from Paul to the people of Corinth, “The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all” (2 Corinthians 13:13).


The great Three-In-One. Father, Son and Holy Ghost. Use me this day exactly as You, in Your Holy Three-ness, know is best. I love You. I need You. I want You. I trust You.


Thank, praise and honor You. Amen.

(419 words ~ 7:14 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment