Monday, January 4, 2021

new mercy

Monday, January 4, 2021 (5:45 a.m.)

Blessed, Holy, Father God,


How I thank You Lord. You continue doing Your mighty work in us. With us. By, through and for us. Thank You. Praise You.


You speak in so many different ways. Thank You for the times I am aware. And especially when I am not. You don’t give up on us. You don’t change. You stay the same through the ages.


And here I am, singing again. ♪Your Love Never Fails You stay the same through the ages Your love never changes There may be pain in the night but joy comes in the morning♪


You have given us Your Word. Your Truth. Your promises. We have verses that substantiate [provide evidence to support or prove the truth of] Your goodness. Thank You Father.


John 8:32; 16:33

Romans 8:28; 12:12

First and Second Corinthians 13:13


Thank You for every time You bring Your Truth to light. ♪And when the oceans rage I don’t have to be afraid Because I know that You love me Your love never fails♪


Holy God, there are hurts. Rifts. Divisions. ♪The chasm is far too wide I never thought I’d reach the other side But Your love never fails You make all things work together for my good♪


How desperately we need You Lord. It’s so easy to give in to feelings of hurt and fear. ♪I know I still make mistakes But You have new mercy for me everyday Your love never fails♪


Blessed God, joy is out here. Not always easily recognizable. “There may be pain in the night, but joy comes in the morning” (Psalm 30:5). It’s so easy for us to forget. To get lost in our thoughts.


Continue speaking Your Truth to our falsehoods and fears. Here in Isaiah 40. Verses 27-31. “O Israel, how can you say the LORD does not see your troubles? How can you say God refuses to hear your case? Have you never heard or understood? Don’t you know that the LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of all the earth? He never grows faint or weary. No one can measure the depths of His understanding. He gives power to those who are tired and worn out; He offers strength to the weak. Even youths will become exhausted, and young men will give up. But those who wait on the LORD will find new strength. They will fly high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint.”


You are our hope Dearest Lord. The One who can teach us how to love as only You know is best. Work the miracles, the truly new mercy, that only comes from You. Exactly as You alone know is best.


I love You Lord. I need You. I want You. I trust You. I ask all this in Your precious Son Jesus’ name. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(498 words ~ 7:17 a.m.)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment