Friday, November 27, 2020

wherewithal

 Friday, November 27, 2020 (5:18 a.m.)

Blessed God,


“Wherewithal.” That’s the word I woke up praying to You hours ago. Asking You to provide me the wherewithal [resources, means, ability] to complete tasks that I really don’t have much interest in doing.


Holy God, You are good. You know Your plans for each of us (Jeremiah 29:11). That was another one of Your Truths I was thinking long before ever arising.


Your timing. Your power. Your will. Your way. Your plan.


So… how does it all apply to me?


I love You Father. I know all our blessings directly stem from You. How I do thank and praise You Father!


Searching the word ‘wherewithal’ I find these verses listed:


ASV Matt 6:31

BRG Psalm 119:9

CJB Proverbs 22:27

Douay-Rheims 1899 Luke 14:28

(6:03 a.m.)


Holy God, I’m asking You to guide, direct and empower me in applying them to this day.


You alone are good. You alone are God. It’s You that I need to direct my thinking and actions. Do in, with, by, through and for me all that is necessary in providing me the wherewithal to be and do all that You would have of me.


I love You Lord. I need You. I thank You for all You are and do on our behalf.


The gratitude I have for You is real, Father. How truly and deeply I ask You to make me the woman You would have me be. In all areas.


Use me this day Dearest God. Exactly as You know is best. I love You. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(271 words ~ 7:12 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment