Wednesday, November 18, 2020

snippets

Wednesday, November 18, 2020 (4:58 a.m.)

Holy God,


I’ve had snippets of songs singing with every waking throughout the early morning hours. Thank You for the ready recognition of each before falling back to more sleep. 


First it was, ♪You unravel me with a melody You surround me with a song [No Longer Slaves]. Then came ♪You call me out upon the waters The great unknown where feet may fail [Oceans]. And finally, ♪I love You, I love You, I love You… [For so many Sentimental Reasons]


Thank You that I get to bring them all to You with a heart filled with peace and hope.


Blessed, Holy God, we are looking to make big changes around here [“Big. HUGE!”]. Even as I consider all there is to be done, I know that we cannot successfully do any of it without Your leading and guiding.


Most Holy Father, we are so very grateful to be Your children. To know that we can come before You with snippets of songs and Scriptures and never ending “to do” lists. Work in us this day. With. By. Through. And for us. That we will truly continue transforming into the people You would have us be.


I read Your Word. Matthew 12:1-8 (Hosea 6:6), 12:17-21 (Isaiah 42:1-4). And I smile. Contented. Hopeful. Asking that You would make Your promises true in me.


Let me walk with You this day. Following Your lead. Obeying Your direction. I love You Lord. Be glorified. Thank You. Amen.


(257 words ~7:24 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment