Sunday, November 8, 2020

ask

 Sunday, November 8, 2020 (5:10 a.m.)

Holy God,


I’m here asking Your guidance, Lord. Seeking Your direction. Knocking on Your door (Matthew 7:7)


Psalm 105:4, “Search for the LORD and for His strength, and keep on searching.”


Proverbs 8:17 “I love all who love me. Those who search for me will surely find me. 


Matthew 6:32b-33 “Your heavenly Father already knows all your needs, and He will give you all you need from day to day if You live for Him and make the Kingdom of God Your primary concern.” Yes!


A related comment states, “Seeking God’s kingdom means putting God’s plan before our own.” Oh amen, YES!


Luke 18:1-8 Story of the Persistent Widow inspires us to knock and keep knocking until the door is opened and desire met.

(7:04 a.m.)

Mm, yes. Holy God,


Just As I Am, without one plea But that Thy blood was shed for me… O Lamb of God, I come! I come!♪ (John 6:37)


I read Your Word. Study Your promises. And find myself hoping. Thank You Father. Thank You for leading and guiding me to You. Mm, yes!


Lord, I look to You for Your mercy. Your grace. Your healing. Your love. Do all You must in, with, by, through and for me that I will live this day exactly as You alone know is best.


I love You. I need You. I want You. And I long to serve and glorify You as You wish. Thank you for Your presence in our every moment. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(261 words ~ 7:46 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment