Friday, January 17, 2020

You!


Friday, January 17, 2020 (3:10 a.m.)
Holy, Holy God,

You did it! You made a way Where there seemed to be no way. You helped me plan my work and work my plan.

You were able to make me see and approach things differently. You granted me the courage to change the things that should be changed. Thank You Jesus. Praise You Lord.
(5:55 a.m.)

I tried to rest. And then I got lost in a he said/she said back and forth attempt of explaining myself to another. Again I thank You Lord.

Yes! Thank You for making us so complex (Psalm 139:14). Yes Lord. Thank You for showing and teaching us the value of who and all we are. In You!

Yes Lord. You!

You’ve given me song after song this morning. ♪You♪ by Marvin Gaye. ♪Holy Spirit You Are Welcome Here♪ Both at 2:17 this morning. ♪My Life Is In You♪ just now. And with them, smiles each time.

Father, I am asking You to keep up the awesome, incredible work You have been doing in changing me. For Your good. Do all You must. In, with, by, through and for me.

♪I love You, Lord And I lift my voice To worship You Oh my soul rejoice Take joy, my King In what You hear May it be a sweet sweet sound In Your ear♪ Another song. Another smile.

Thank You Father. Use me. As only You know is best. Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(256 words ~ 6:35 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment