Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Help!


Monday, January 13, 2020 (11:24 a.m.)
Holy, Holy God,

Taking a step back. With a soothing, calming breath. I am asking You to lead and guide me. According to Your will. Your way.

My thinking tends to take me in a variety of directions. Seemingly all at the same time. Stepping back and breathing intentionally allows clarity to settle in. That is what I am seeking God. The next step.

You took us so effortlessly through this most recent holiday season. Beginning all the back in October.

Here we are in the new decade and I keep stumbling. Over my own perceived inabilities.

This is where I stop! Asking You to do in, with, by, through and for me ALL that I am unable to do on my own.

Father, You are so good to lead and guide us. Planning, prioritizing and packing away these Christmas “treasures” from one year to the next has not gotten easier through the years.

How I ask You to speak to me. Loudly. Clearly.

What really matters? What doesn’t?

I love You Lord. Help! Please. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment