Monday, January 13, 2020

invited to pray


Monday, January 13, 2020 (5:50 a.m.)
Good morning Lord,

How I thank You. Yes. Thank You for inviting us to pray. Mm. What a big and glorious thought so early in the day.
(6:50 a.m.)

Oh Blessed God! What a truly incredible opportunity to look into Your Word this morning. Reading of others experiences with Your never ending invitations of coming before You I am amazed. And grateful.

Yes Father. Grateful!

How many times have I questioned, even doubted the validity of our times together? Turning again to Your Word and looking at the prayer time of other people Blessed Father I thank You so very much.

You invite us to come to You:

Jeremiah 33:3
James 1:5-6
2 Chronicles 7:14
Psalm 91:14-16
Matthew 7:7

Then there are the examples of the faith of others:

Hebrews 4:16
Psalm 56:3
Psalm 57:1
Jonah 2:2
Acts 10:9

Blessed God, I ask You to continue strengthening and emboldening my desire to be a better pray-er than I am. I have experienced the strength of Your mighty power (Ephesians 6:10). I have had opportunity to “Be alert and keep on praying” (v. 18b).

Yes Father. You have called me to “Be faithful, even unto death (Revelation 2:10d). As well as “be earnest and repent” (Revelation 3:19b).

You have spoken to me throughout the years. In so many different ways. This morning I am experiencing a sense of confirmation that I have been on the right track. That I haven’t just been spinning my wheels. Or making up the benefit of sitting here with You all these mornings.

Blessed Father God, how deeply and truly I love You. Looking to You. Accepting Your invitation to “Come.” Oh! How I thank You Lord.

Use me this day. Exactly as You know is best. Being glad for all You are planning, patient in trouble and always prayerful (Romans 12:12).

I love You Lord. I thank You for inviting me to pray. Praise You Father. Amen.
(350 words ~ 7:43 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment